Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Datatone. By using the Datatone or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- The information and or data (the “Information”) of the Datatone (the “Application”) is provided by Thousand & One (“the Company”) including but not limited to mapping information and other information through the Application, is for general information only.
- Whilst the Company endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the Information, no statement, representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy or appropriateness for use in any particular circumstances. The Company accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever arising from the Information and the Application.
- The Information are provided by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (the “Government”) and other organizations. The Company accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or related to the use of such Information and the Application.
- The Information and the Application are the Company’s property. They are protected by copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights. The Company expressly retains all the relevant rights and laws for enforcement. No modification, copying, publication, transfer, sale, or any commercial exploitation of any kind in whole or in part is permitted.
- The Application acknowledged that if no Information source is specified, the ownership of the intellectual property rights in the Information and in all copies thereof is the Government. The Information are provided by the Government and other organizations.
- The Information are provided by the Government and other organisations to you on an “AS IS” basis. No statement, representation or warranty of any kind (whether express or implied) is given by the Application or the relevant organizations in relation to the Information (including the accuracy, completeness, non-infringement, reliability, security, timeliness and appropriateness of the Information for use in any particular circumstances). The Company shall not be liable for any errors, omissions, misstatements or misrepresentations (express or implied), concerning any Information, and shall not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) howsoever arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the Information, or any inability to use the Information.
- The Application has provided an auto-renewable subscription item named as "Ads Free" or "Subscription with Ads free". User may pay HKD $8.00 monthly to remove the ad display in the app.
- The Company reserves the right to omit, suspend or edit the Information at any time in its absolute discretion without giving any rprior notice.
- The Company shall not be liable for any advertisement which appears in whatever form in the Application. You agree that the Company and other content providers may place such advertisements on this Application. The Company shall in no event be responsible for, or shall be taken to guarantee or endorse the performance of, any of the goods or services provided by the parties which advertise on, whether directly or indirectly, this Application.
- You must not use the services of this Application for illegal purposes. You shall strictly comply with all laws and regulations in Hong Kong or elsewhere regarding online behaviour and acceptable content.
- The Company does not guarantee uninterrupted, continued or secured access in the Application. You agree that the use of the Application is at your own risk and that the Company shall not be responsible and liable for any damage or loss incurred thereby.
- If anyone brings a claim against the Company which is attributable to your acts done in or through this Application, you shall indemnify the Company and keep the Company fully and effectively indemnified from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including all legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. You also agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English version and the Chinese version of this Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.