- Thousand & One (“we”) are committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals with respect to personal data. We ensure that our policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer and access of personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) under the laws of Hong Kong (the “Ordinance”).
- The Datatone (the “Application”) collects non-personal data that does not directly identify you. Only your region and iPhone basic information (e.g. Phone model, iOS version) but no personally identifiable information will be recorded. The Company will only use this information for conducting and publishing statistical and data analysis.
- For your information, Cookies are small computer files that can be stored in web surfers' computers for the purposes of obtaining configuration information and analysing web surfers' viewing habits. They can save you from registering again when re-visiting a web site and are commonly used to track your preferences in relation to the subject matter of the web site. You may refuse to accept Cookies (by modifying the relevant internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system), but to do so you may not be able to utilize or activate certain available functions on our web sites.
- The Application uses your current location data for providing nearby bus route search & alight reminder functions. Your current location will also be shown on map and bus stop list. The Application does not collect or store your current location data for any other purpose. You may enable or disable the Location Services function of this application.
- Unless specially required or requested by us, please do not send or publish any personal sensitive data (e.g. contents in relations to race, political views, religious or other beliefs, health record, criminal record or chamber membership, etc.) to us or through our websites or mobile applications. If we specially required or requested your provision of sensitive data, we must obtain your prior express consent.
- We will specify the collection purpose and intended usage of your personal data when we invite you to provide such information and advise you how you may request access to or correction of the personal data provided. Provision of personal data by you is voluntary. Unless permitted by law, we will not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your prior consent.